AK asbl is mainly involved in managing various activities to improve the infrastructure of the school complex "Mère Térésa de Calcutta", among other thing :
* Purchases of school materials : textbooks, notebooks, pencils, etc.
* Purchases of computer equipment.
* Purchases of uniforms.
* School furniture purchases : benches, tables, chairs, chalkboards, etc.
* Purchases for the sewing workshop: sewing machines, fabrics, threads, etc.
* Improvements and securing the school (perimeter safety fence towards the river, building maintenance, solar panels, etc.)
* Funding of teacher retraining organized by the Alliance Française of Kisangani.
* Purchases for school canteen.
* Teachers salary.
* School staff salaries (director, secretary and guard).
* Cultural outing events.